Information helpful to determine your design:
Any papers with site measurements, such as your mortgage survey, plot plans, or sprinkler design.
Information to collect and things to consider before you start landscaping:
- Measurements of specific areas you want to be landscaped.
- What is the sun exposure of your home.
- Which way does the house face.
- What are the soil conditions.
- Location of overhead lines, septic fields.
- Water drainage patterns.
- Layout of your existing trees, shrubs, and plants.
- House color, architectural style, focal points, and anything you wish to hide.
- Water availability, sprinkler, or manual watering.
- Amount of time available to maintain the yard.
- Do you have any favorite plants or colors you would like to include.
- Come in and preview the trees, shrubs, and plants in our nursery.
Please note: These photos show a new landscaping installation (young trees and plants used.)
Three ways to contact us for residential and commercial landscaping services:
1. Call for an appointment to have one of our landscape designers come to your home,
2. or bring your ideas and pictures to us for some helpful advice.
3. or Request a No-Obligation Quote and we will review your information and contact you within 24 hours to discuss your project!